Illinois presents a unique challenge in property tax appeals. The state is divided relative to its property tax laws. For example, Cook County has a revaluation every three years, whereas other counties downstate are every four. Staying on top of County and town deadlines, understanding things such as equalization ratios and other factors which could lead to a reduction is our specialty. We have handled appeals across the state since we were founded. Between our staff and attorney’s who support our efforts in Illinois we can provide you with a high quality assessment review.
- Assessment Date: January 1st
- Assessment Notices Issued: Varies – Early Fall
- Appeal Deadline: 30 days from Receipt of Notice
- Personal Property Renditions Due: N/A
- Tax Bills Due: Normally June 1st, Sept 1st